TIAA Director, Organizational Readiness Lead in CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.
This is a leadership role on the business management team for the Office of the CFO (OCFO) and will play a key role in ensuring that the OCFO priorities and initiatives are successfully adopted by the organization.
This position will lead a team that provides strategic and operational change management support across a portfolio of strategic projects and transformational initiatives. The team will be responsible for partnering and influencing across numerous cross OCFO business units to ensure the effective and efficient design, plan and execution of strategic projects that support the OCFO’s key priorities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Establish an Organization Change Management (OCM) strategy in accordance to the Enterprise level change management model for the OCFO that minimizes change resistance and maximizes change adoption
Lead the development of the plan and direct the execution of the OCM strategy
Interface with Project Leads/Project Managers to ensure appropriate project level communication planning, readiness and adaption planning is documented, in an effort to prepare impacted resources for the change/s being introduced
Partner and coordinate with the OCFO program governance team to ensure appropriate sequencing and readiness of the projects and initiatives are well articulated by project teams and communicated across the stakeholders groups
Provide dependency management expertise across various projects and workforce transformation efforts with special attention to human capital impacts
Deliver regular executive level updates to OCFO and the leadership to keep them informed of project.
• BA/BS Degree
• 10+ years of experience with large scale transformational program and change
• 5+ years of experience in Financial Service and/or Management Consulting
• 2 + years of experience within the competencies of Organizational Change
Management, Project/Portfolio management and organizational development
• Advanced degree, MBA/MS preferred
• Formal certification in a Change Management methodology such as Prosci’s
• Experience leading organizational change efforts driving the adoption and sustainment of change; solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
• Experience serving as a change manager for a multi-million dollar project that incorporates technology spend and has substantially changed an existing process or created a new process
• Experience with corporate Change Management communications and presenting information in a concise, organized manner
• Previous experience managing a team of professionals
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1723657
Post Date: Dec 02, 2019