TIAA Lead Tableau Developer in CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
As long as there are people who make the world a better place, we'll keep making a difference for them. Since 1918, it has been TIAA's mission to serve those who serve others. It is this mission and the values we embrace that make us a different kind of financial services organization.
When you work here at TIAA, you're not just in it for yourself. You are part of something bigger. A collective mission to make a difference - a collective mission we make our own.
To be difference makers.
For more information about TIAA,.
TIAA is actively seeking a Sr. Developer within Global Corporate Solution Technology (GCST) area to provide development and support capabilities. This includes designing, building, testing, delivering and supporting SDLC tools and Tableau dashboards. The role includes being the primary resource for Tableau development/support as well as providing primary and backup support for the firms PPM tool as well as several testing tools.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Provide support and oversight of offshore team supporting the CA PPM tool
· Collaborate with internal customers to design dashboards for testing / QA data
· Build, deploy, enhance and support Tableau dashboards
· Data modeling and blending to support dashboard development
· Provide support for the primary testing tool used in the organization (Micro Focus ALM)
· Design, build and support Oracle SQL queries to provide users with test result data
· Enhance / support MS Excel templates for importing data to ALM
· Perform complex defect verification, debugging, testing and support
· Create, or assist in the creation of, Project Documentation
· Collaborate with IT and Business partners to design, develop, and troubleshoot end to end technical solutions
· Provide status and progress updates
· Identify and communicate technical risks, issues, and changes
· Perform application and technical problem solving
· Participate in creation and modification of processes, technical designs, and solutions as needed
· Support implementation of technical solutions and production support as needed
· Produce documents describing products, services, and operational tasks
Minimum of 5 years of IT Support experience
Minimum of 2 years Tableau development
Experience with CA PPM
Oracle SQL experience
Prior experience as a test engineer
Experience with Agile and waterfall methodologies
Prior experience with installation & configuration tools
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1720352
Post Date: Jul 10, 2019
- TIAA Jobs