TIAA Non-Employee Advisor Services Consultant in CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
TIAA is a unique financial partner. With an award-winning track record for consistent performance, TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. TIAA has $1 trillion in assets under management (as of 9/30/2018) and offers a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and guidance, and retirement services.
NON-EMPLOYEE POSITION SUMMARY:
This is a Non-Employee Contingent Worker Role providing services for TIAA’s family of companies and will be employed by TIAA's preferred 3rd Party Supplier.
The anticipated term of this engagement will be 8 months. This term could be extended based on company business needs.
The Managed Account Services team is responsible for providing industry-leading support & service to its wealth management advisors. The Non-Employee Advisor Services Consultant role will organize, manage, and execute cross-department, client-related projects of high importance to the long-term relationship with the advisor. The Non-Employee Advisor Services Consultant will fulfill a vital role within the Managed Account Services team by managing the relationships with our wealth management advisors.
The Non-Employee Advisor Services Consultant role has three primary functions in supporting clients. First and primary is handling inbound inquiries and providing end-to-end support for advisors and consultants working across TIAA’s suite of products and services related to Managed Account. Secondly, provide day-to-day operational support processing advisor related case work, and finally handle critical service issues or provide support around special assignments with key relationships or business processes to supporting advisor related business.
Success in this department is based on an employee’s ambition, flexibility, initiative and willingness to learn. A positive, hard-working attitude and ability to work under pressure is a must for the position.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Develop and support advisor relationships by providing end-to-end industry-leading service support on TIAA products and services related to Managed Account. (70—100%)
• Handle a broad range of advisor related case work including coordinating data issue resolution and daily request processing for advisors. (50 - 75%)
• Provide support for advisor related trades or transaction questions to ensure timely and accurate response.
• Handle more critical service issue or provide dedicated support to key relationships or certain business processes. (0-10%)
• Act as the main point of contact for advisor-related, tactical issues, both internally and externally for Managed Account. Maintain a positive and professional relationship with advisors.
Management/Leadership Responsibility: Is management of people a primary focus of the role? If so, how many direct and indirect employees are managed? Do any of them manage a function or process?
• The Non-Employee Advisor Consultant role while working under the direction of management and senior staff has a high level of autonomy making decisions delivering end-to-end servicing of advisor clients.
• The Non-Employee Advisor Services Consultant role has a significant impact on our business given its level of interaction with advisor clients. The role serves as the primary point of contact for advisors working with TIAA individual and institutional clients using our managed account products.
• End-to-end service model requires the Non-Employee Advisor Services Consultant to make decisions on the best course of action to service advisor requests.
• The Non-Employee Advisor Services Consultant role is critical in adding the high touch service that is expected with a managed account. Managed account is a key component inside our retail business to drive enterprise wide success across our TIAA products and services suite.
• The Non-Employee Advisor Services Consultant role has a significant impact enterprise wide as the service resource available to support wealth management advisors on TIAA managed account products and services.
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1722582
Post Date: Oct 08, 2019
- TIAA Jobs