TIAA Sr Business Unit Risk and Control Analyst in CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
As long as there are people who make the world a better place, we'll keep making a difference for them. Since 1918, it has been TIAA's mission to serve those who serve others. It is this mission and the values we embrace that make us a different kind of financial services organization.
When you work here at TIAA, you're not just in it for yourself. You are part of something bigger. A collective mission to make a difference - a collective mission we make our own.
To be difference makers.
For more information about TIAA,.
This role will support the delivery of Supplier Risk management activities for CS&T. Supplier Risk management is a regulatory requirement for TIAA and this role will help ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Support compliance with the execution of the supplier risk standards for Client Service & Technology
• Support the identification and remediation of risks identified during supplier selection, due diligence, contracting, and manage phases
• Ensure that required evidence and documentation is maintained within the eGRC system of record
• Collaborate with 2nd and 3rd line of defense partners from Risk, Compliance, and Audit to ensure continued compliance with ERM requirements
Qualifications: (Supplier Risk experience is a plus)
• 3 or more years of extensive knowledge and understanding of risk management and compliance practices and principles which may including experience with internal or external audit, internal controls assessment and change management
• 3 or more years of demonstrated experience with Financial Services Regulations particularly those involving Enterprise Risk Management and the ability to work with 2nd and 3rd line of defense business partners
• Knowledge of Supplier Risk, Vendor Mgmt or Sourcing/Procurement
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
• Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects across different business areas
• Strong ability to influence others and operate flexibly. Consistently exemplifies cross-company collaboration and partnership.
• Strong interpersonal skills, open mindedness, being aware of your own thinking, the ability to learn, self-confidence, self-discipline, self-mot
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1723233
Post Date: 6 days ago