TIAA UX Researcher in Charlotte, North Carolina
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· 4+ years experience in an industry-setting conducting quantitative and qualitative research
· Experience with various methods including in-person usability and concept testing, survey design, remote moderated/unmoderated testing, and user interviews
· Experience testing digital experiences, including web and mobile
· Experience summarizing and presenting key findings from all such studies
· BA/BS or graduate degree(s) in Psychology, Human Factors, HCI/Computer Science, Anthropology, related field or equivalent practical experience
· Experience with Usertesting.com, Qualtrics, Optimal Workshop, Wevo and other testing webware
· Design Thinking skills and experience
· Experience working in and running a user research lab facility
· Experience running focus groups
· Experience managing online communities
· Experience testing concepts with internal users
· Experience with the personal finance, insurance, and mutual fund industries
· Experience testing voice interactions
· Experience and interest in testing the accessibility of experiences
Potential Salary: $82,750.00 USD
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary (https://www.tiaa.org/public/pdf/benefits-at-a-glance.pdf) .
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here (https://www.dol.gov/general/topics/posters) .
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/tiaa-nuveen-ca-privacy) to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/nuveen-eu-uk-privacy) to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here (http://www.tiaa.org/public/tiaa-nuveen-privacy) to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.
TIAA started out over 100 years ago to help ensure teachers could retire with dignity. Today, many people who work at not-for-profits rely on our wide range of financial products and services to support and strengthen their financial well-being.