TIAA Representatives, Recordkeeping Services - Lump Sum Representative in DENVER, Colorado
As long as there are people who make the world a better place, we'll keep making a difference for them. Since 1918, it has been TIAA's mission to serve those who serve others. It is this mission and the values we embrace that make us a different kind of financial services organization.
When you work here at TIAA, you're not just in it for yourself. You are part of something bigger. A collective mission to make a difference - a collective mission we make our own.
To be difference makers.
For more information about TIAA,.
Job Title: Representatives, Recordkeeping Services - Lump Sum Representative
Locations: Denver, CO
Flexible schedules including afternoons, evenings and weekends will be required. Overtime will be mandatory as required to meet the needs of the business.
Pay Out: Responsible for providing client service and administrative support for various client segments by processing a multitude of transactions with varied levels of complexity to withdraw funds from participant contracts.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Responsible for processing simple to moderately complex transaction in accordance to plan and business rules.
• Draws on good knowledge of the financial services industry, transaction processing standards, products/services and associated company policy requirements and rules.
• Must demonstrate deductive reasoning skills as well as the ability to pay close attention to detail to ensure the completion and accuracy of transactions.
• Utilizes job aids or templates to create written correspondence and may draft memos or emails to individual and institutional clients to clarify requests and obtain additional documentation required to process transactions.
• Utilizes job aids or templates to create written correspondence and may draft memos or emails to individual and institutional clients to obtain additional documentation required to process transactions. May also communicate verbally with clients as needed.
• Utilizes established procedures in order to meet or exceed the productivity and quality standards set forth by the department.
• Involved in the day-to-day process of interpreting and applying company business rules that govern transaction processing.
• Works mostly independently to process transactions.
• Transaction knowledge required for this role will vary with ability to handle multiple task and transaction types within the assigned job role.
• Draws on solid knowledge and experience in the financial services industry’s transaction processing standards, products/services and company policy requirements and rules.
• 2 or more years of financial services industry
• 2 or more years of experience in a transaction processing role within a back-end operations environment
• 2 or more years of MS Office Suite of Products, primarily Excel for basic calculations to process payments
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field is desired, or a combination of education and additional work experience in a financial services environment.
• Ability to balance math and accounting skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Ability to support change, influence others and work as part of a team
• Must be able to work flexible schedules including afternoons, evenings and weekends will be required. Overtime will be mandatory as required to meet the needs of the business.
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1720261
Field: Finance & Accounting
Post Date: Jul 09, 2019
- TIAA Jobs