Nuveen Investments Global Client Services, Client Services Associate, Based in Frankfurt in Frankfurt, Germany
The Nuveen Global Client Services team supports the Distribution and Relationship Management teams in servicing Institutional and High Net Worth clients invested in Nuveen’s products. The team is critical to the success of the business in several ways including on boarding new client accounts, delivering ongoing communications and reports to clients, working with Nuveen business partners to service clients throughout the client lifecycle, and supporting relationship management to deliver a distinctive client experience.
More specifically, the Client Service Associate would primarily support Real Estate and institutional clients domiciled in central Europe (e.g. Germany, Austria, Switzerland) partnering with other employees in a well-established Frankfurt office with a total staff of over 50 people.
· Work effectively with specific fund teams, building relationships and
knowledge of the funds to support our investors proactively
· Support in managing existing client relationships: responding to client queries and requests promptly and effectively
· Co-ordination and compilation of the quarterly investment reports ensuring accuracy and complete reports; these must meet set timeframes
and client deadlines and add value where possible
· Support the organisation and (independent) co-ordination of fund and
where appropriate related events e.g. support at Investor Days, Investor Committee meetings, webinars, site visits
· Maintaining information on the in-house client relationship management
system ensuring that it is complete and accurate for each client
· Ensuring AML / KYC and compliance obligations are met and kept up to
date in line with corporate policy and in accordance with local regulation
· Proactively anticipate clients’ requirements by maintaining regular contact
and communicate any concerns to the fund teams
· Help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client
· Liaising with third parties to ensure technical support is received on all
issues concerning administration, investment accounting and custody
· Manage the on boarding of new investors including interfacing with Legal,
Distribution, Relationship Management, other internal business partners, and third party custodians
· Frequent written and oral interaction with internal and external
organizations, especially institutional investors
· Attend formal update meetings
· Manage the relationships with internal stakeholders – finance, legal,
marketing, distribution and compliance
· Production of a customised weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to
clients, consultants, and service providers
· Provide distinguished quality control for client reports and requests
· Database maintenance and compilation of business metrics
· Investigate and address client inquiries with support/oversight from
senior staff by evaluating client-specific circumstances and collaborating across the team and departments to formulate response
· Responsibility for identifying, communicating, and resolving problems for
any issues affecting the client experience
· Participate in relevant projects across the department, particularly those
which look to mitigate risk, improve operational efficiency, and deliver
exceptional client service
· Degree educated
· 3-5 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry, with proven
experience in a similar client facing function
· English and German fluency (written and speaking)
· Proven experience of managing significant client relationships within
· Experience and knowledge within private and public market asset classes
(Real Estate and/or Real Assets preferred)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Strong relationship management
· Attention to detail; Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks with the ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet client
· Proven success with and a passion for providing exceptional client
· Must be highly motivated and capable of working leading and team and
working independently to achieve team performance targets
· Be a strong team player
This role requires no regulatory designation.
Nuveen is committed to providing equal opportunity across all employment practices and we believe our employees have a right to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Nuveen offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com%20) should you require any assistance.
Nuveen is the investment management arm of TIAA. It is one of the largest global asset managers with specialist knowledge across a wide array of asset classes, including fixed income, listed equities and alternatives. Nuveen is driven not only by the independent investment processes across the firm, but also the insights, risk management, analytics and other tools and resources a truly world-class platform provides. As a global asset manager, our mission is to work in partnership with our clients to create outcome-focused solutions to help them secure their financial future. For more information about the firm please visit our website at www.nuveen.com
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in US (other than California), click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/tiaa-nuveen-privacy) .
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in California, please click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/tiaa-nuveen-ca-privacy) .
For Applicants of Nuveen residing in Europe and APAC, please click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/nuveen-eu-uk-privacy) .
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (English), click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/support/privacy/applicants-greenwood-privacy) .
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/support/privacy/applicants-greenwood-portuguese-privacy) .
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (English), click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/support/privacy/applicants-westchester-privacy) .
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/support/privacy/applicants-westchester-portuguese-privacy) .