TIAA Lead Data Quality and Governance Analyst - Fraud in Iselin, New Jersey
The Lead Data Quality and Governance Analyst manages large projects and processes relating to the assessment, improvement and governance of quality and ongoing fitness-for-purpose of data, ensuring adequate data quality is maintained so that data can effectively support business processes. As a subject matter expert in data quality and governance, this job directs the design and implementation of master data management solutions in order to maintain a common, firm-wide data standard. This job coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower level team members and influences the team to implement new processes and methodologies as needed.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Five- seven years of experience dealing with large scale data analysis and data management preferably in financial services.
• Experience in writing complex SQL (Oracle) queries.
• Experience in Hadoop/snowflake, parsing JSON/XML structures and dealing with structured and unstructured data.
• Experience using tools such as SQL developer, Splunk, Tableau, and Visio
• Experience in Data quality and data governance.
• Self-starter, Quick learner and able to glean insights from the data and present it clearly.
• Ability to hit the road running without the need for extensive training.
• Strong technical and analytical skills.
• Strong Communication skills.
• Experience using hive, hue, impala, and python.
• Experience in creating data quality controls (Collibera knowledge).
• Familiarity with Financial services products such as Retirement, brokerage, Mutual funds and Retirement products a big plus.
• Experience with Fraud prevention and management; demonstrated knowledge of data structure, data systems/tools and related software and data management policies and practices in a complex organizational environment preferred.
• Deep understanding of how data supports business strategy & how data is used within business processes and its impact
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 5+ Years Required; 7+ Years Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
Potential Salary: $132,100.00 USD
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.
TIAA requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide documentation of full vaccination, unless you qualify for an accommodation as determined by TIAA consistent with applicable law.
Benefits and Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary (https://www.tiaa.org/public/pdf/benefits-at-a-glance.pdf) .
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here (https://www.dol.gov/general/topics/posters) .
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in US (other than California), click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/tiaa-nuveen-privacy) .
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in California, please click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/tiaa-nuveen-ca-privacy) .
For Applicants of Nuveen residing in Europe and APAC, please click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/nuveen-eu-uk-privacy) .
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (English), click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/support/privacy/applicants-greenwood-privacy) .
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/support/privacy/applicants-greenwood-portuguese-privacy) .
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (English), click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/support/privacy/applicants-westchester-privacy) .
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/support/privacy/applicants-westchester-portuguese-privacy) .