TIAA Bank Financial Analyst II - Commercial in JACKSONVILLE, Florida
Financial Analyst II - Commercial
Location: United States, Florida, Jacksonville
Field: Finance & Accounting
Post Date: Feb 08, 2019
This position supports both FP&A and Pricing. This role is responsible for timely and accurate forecasting and modeling, preparing reporting packages and performing complex analysis of financial activities.
• Prepare monthly reports and analytics
• Support pricing activities and analytics
• Support annual business plan/budget for given business segment
• Support re-forecasting activities, as necessary
• Update/evolve forecasting models, as necessary
• Analyze monthly results – identify drivers and explain key variances
• Prepare the monthly reporting package
• Calculate product ROE’s
• Extract and disseminate key plan metrics to business unit management
• Assist with modeling activities on acquisition opportunities, as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
• May require advanced knowledge of the concepts, practices and procedures of the Business Unit being supported
• Strong spreadsheet and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, growth environment
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good organizational and problem solving skills with attention to detail
• Detail oriented
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Team player
• Ability to multi-task
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in accounting, finance or related business area
• 3 years finance experience or successful completion of the TIAA Rotational Development Program with Accounting & Finance.
• Banking and/or mortgage industry experience preferred
• Oracle Financials and Cognos TM1 and/or QRM experience preferred
Pre-Employment Screening May Include:
• Credit Check
• Criminal Background Check
• DMV Check
• Past Employment Verification
• Social Security Verification
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
TIAA, FSB is an equal opportunity employer. No associate or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, ethnicity, color, age, religion, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions where applicable), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, requesting a reasonable accommodation based on mental or physical disability, medical condition (as defined by applicable law), genetic history and information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance or regulation.
TIAA, FSB is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at TIAA, FSB via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at TIAA, FSB in any form without valid written search agreements executed by the VP, Talent Acquisition for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of TIAA, FSB, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by TIAA, FSB as a result of the referral or through other means.
TIAA, FSB will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by TIAA, FSB, or (c) consistent with TIAA, FSB's legal duty to furnish information.
- Requisition ID: 1717455