TIAA Internal Advisor Services Representative in LOS ANGELES, California
Nuveen is the investment management arm of TIAA. It is one of the largest global asset managers with specialist knowledge across a wide array of asset classes, including fixed income, equities and alternatives. Nuveen is driven not only by the independent investment processes across the firm, but also the insights, risk management, analytics and other tools and resources a truly world-class platform provides. As a global asset manager, our mission is to work in partnership with our clients to create outcome-focused solutions to help them secure their financial future. For more information about the firm please visit our website at
The Internal Advisor Services Representative, in partnership with the Nuveen Internal Sales team, will build and develop productive long-term advisor relationships by providing superior customer service support to our clients. This is an entry level job into a sales organization within
The IAS Representative fulfills Nuveen Investments’ Mission, to secure the long-term goals of our clients and the advisors who serve them, by demonstrating the following duties and responsibilities:
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Partner with Advisor Consultant to develop consultative relationships with Financial Advisors, branch office managers and sales managers; and grow market share of Nuveen’s products with the assigned territory.
• Partner and coordinate with Advisor Consultant on business and territory management plans.
• Proactively make outbound calls, email and engage in web conferences with top clients and prospects to market, educate and promote the Nuveen suite of products.
• Effectively profile advisors and have a good understanding of the sales process
• Work closely with ACs, DMs, Data Analytics and Digital teams to drive sales
• Maintain knowledge level of focus firm platforms and product approvals.
• Collaborate and share best practices across the internal team
• Document all Advisor activity in Customer Management System [SalesPage], update SalesPage/ Outlook calendar
• Support US Advisory Services broader campaigns, initiatives and blitzes as needed on the entire product suite including Managed Accounts, Mutual Funds, Closed End Funds, Exchange Traded Funds, Alts., DCIO, etc.
• Some travel in the territory for consistent top performers or as deemed necessary for development by the Internal Sales and Service management team.
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree.
• At least 1 year of relevant experience. Financial Services experience is preferred.
• Series 7 and Series 66 to be obtained within the first 3 months of joining
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• Planning, organization and time management skills; ability to analyze and prioritize large amounts of information.
• A strong combination of sales and analytical skills coupled with an energetic and engaging style.
• Knowledge of the financial markets, both equity and fixed income, and the ability to articulate investment discipline with an understanding of the process and specific portfolios.
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1727333
Post Date: Jul 13, 2020