TIAA Marketing Automation Specialist in NEW YORK CITY, New York
Nuveen is the investment management arm of TIAA. It is one of the largest global asset managers with specialist knowledge across a wide array of asset classes, including fixed income, equities and alternatives. Nuveen is driven not only by the independent investment processes across the firm, but also the insights, risk management, analytics and other tools and resources a truly world-class platform provides. As a global asset manager, our mission is to work in partnership with our clients to create outcome-focused solutions to help them secure their financial future. For more information about the firm please visit our website at
This position will be a key player on the Demand Generation team, assisting in the strategy, creation and implementation of successful cross channel digital marketing campaigns. Specific responsibilities include:
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Execute and support demand generation strategies through multi-channel targeted lead generation campaigns, including email, automation, paid media efforts, social media and other marketing efforts and initiatives.
· Adept at managing a range of campaigns across different products, platforms and target audiences, including the below specific skills:
o Demand generation / Marketing automation / Email
§ Develop, launch, and analyze targeted email and nurture campaigns in Pardot
§ Run A/B and multivariate testing on subject lines, images, HTML, copy, etc.
§ Front-end / HTML skills to develop and QA templates, landing pages, etc.
§ Support paid media initiatives and campaigns
o Data / technology
§ Experience with list management, database segmentation and email delivery (and anti-SPAM implications.)
§ Work with the client marketing, sales and other business partners to source data and own and manage Nuveen’s marketing database.
§ Have the knowledge and ability to connect platforms and data sources
§ Collaborate with CRM and data/analytics teams to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation
§ Support analytics and data layer through platform and website tagging
o General responsibilities
§ Monitor, track and communicate campaign performance
§ Participate in the compliance review and archive process
· Bachelor’s degree; emphasis on Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
· Minimum 3 years of experience in an email marketing, automation marketing or demand generation role
· Prefer a degree with emphasis on Marketing, Advertising or Communications
· Proficient with marketing automation and marketing tools, including: Pardot, Google Marketing Stack (Campaign Manager, DV360, SA360), HootSuite, LinkedIn, Twitter, Hearsay, DOMO, SalesForce, etc.
· Development skills preferred, including: HTML5, CSS and front-end, platform connectivity through API, Java, Sequel
· Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to drive maximum impact on marketing efforts
· Ability to think creatively
· Ability to stay organized and manage time efficiently
· Ability to maintain high integrity and confidentiality
· Proficiency in MS-Office Professional: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the .
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email .
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1719084
Field: Marketing & Communications
Post Date: Jul 09, 2019
- TIAA Jobs