TIAA CW Lead Business Analyst PeopleSoft in New York, New York
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
CW-Info Systems Architect III
The Architect job focuses on architecting multiple types/categories of technical and operating systems for running end user applications. Working under limited supervision, this job develops the architectural guidelines, specifications, and technical standards related to current and future end user requests.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Performs architecture requirements analysis to convert end user needs into technical solutions.
Harmonizes systems design and technology constraints in accordance with compliance requirements.
Follows key capabilities and performance requirements when developing system architectures.
Creates models and architectural guidelines for current and future system development.
Develops definitions for system element architecture, design and interface for lower level professionals to follow.
Communicates the design of the software architecture to all stakeholders.
Assists in complex data modeling and advanced project development.
3 Years Required; 5 Years Preferred
University (Degree), Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- University (Degree)
This is a Non-Employee Contingent Worker Role providing services for TIAA’s family of companies and will be employed by TIAA's preferred 3rd Party Supplier. As a Non-Employee CW, perform a variety of moderately complex business planning, support, and project-related duties. Demonstrates an exceptional standard of quality and holds themselves accountable to achieving excellent results.
This role is located at our TIAA office in Charlotte, NC, Iselin, NJ, New York, NY & but will be currently remote.
The anticipated term of this engagement will be 10 months. This term could be extended based on company business needs.
Provide PeopleSoft functional consulting services by acting as subject matter expert and leading clients through the entire systems development lifecycle.
· Have minimum 12 years of experience in Business & Financials Requirements Analysis, Gathering and implementation of same in Peoplesoft FCSM ( GL, AP, AM & PO modules),
· Experience as PSFT Functional consultant/lead on Upgrade Projects. Prepare extensive swim lane business process documents based on PUM upgrade and other processes. Present new features from latest PUM to business and provide suggestion for them.
· Must have very good experience in GL Consolidation, Cost Allocation & Combo Rules related configuration in PeopleSoft
- CPA/CA or Equivalent qualification is strongly preferred.
· Extensive functional/SME experience in P2P business area is needed. Experience of fluid /latest pum is desired.
· Work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration, and testing
· Advise client on options, risks, and any impacts based on the new functionality available as part of PUM Upgrade.
· Configure systems to meet each client's unique business requirements
· Conduct knowledge transfer and share sessions to continually improve implementation methodology.
Minimum Pay: $107.26
Start Date: 05-Apr-2021
End Date: 31-Dec-2021
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary (https://www.tiaa.org/public/pdf/benefits-at-a-glance.pdf) .
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here (https://www.dol.gov/general/topics/posters) .
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/tiaa-nuveen-ca-privacy) to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/nuveen-eu-uk-privacy) to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here (http://www.tiaa.org/public/tiaa-nuveen-privacy) to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.
TIAA started out over 100 years ago to help ensure teachers could retire with dignity. Today, many people who work at not-for-profits rely on our wide range of financial products and services to support and strengthen their financial well-being.