TIAA Senior Manager, B2C Web Coordinator - Marketing & Communications in New York, New York
The TIAA B2C Property Manager is part of the TIAA Web Marketing Team which creates and drives the vision, strategic development, deployment, and support of websites and integrated marketing initiatives. The TIAA B2C Property Manager is responsible for the smooth maintenance and management of the TFS web marketing properties and will support the development and execution of marketing, website and digital projects designed to generate awareness, engagement and adoption of products and services that help generate new customers and cultivate existing customer relationships at TIAA.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Responsible for delivering and optimizing marketing experiences for the prospect and participant on TIAA.org
Oversee planning, design and development of a variety of digital projects
Understanding and application of digital trends and best practices, and the ability to champion the vision of those projects through delivery and documentation is critical to success
Work with the TIAA B2C Property Manager who is part of the TIAA Web Marketing Team which creates and drives the vision, strategic development, deployment, and support of websites and integrated marketing initiatives.
The TIAA B2C Property Manager is responsible for the smooth maintenance and management of the TFS web marketing properties and will support the development and execution of marketing, website and digital projects designed to generate awareness, engagement and adoption of products and services that help generate new customers and cultivate existing customer relationships at TIAA.
Coordinates, supervises and plans projects across a range of brand and marketing campaigns, and web experiences
Demonstrates the ability to coordinate with partners at a variety of levels and across functions to support the development and delivery of experiences that promote user education and engagement
Ensure all partners are updated on the progress and delivery and of digital campaigns.
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 3+ Years Required; 5+ Years Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
· Three plus years of web management experience or similar role
· Three plus years of experience leading strategic, complex large-scale initiatives involving many work streams and multi-month development, including demonstrated ability to focus on long term goals and strategic outcomes
· Experience collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team and building strong relationships with stakeholders, team members and clients
· Five plus years of experience in similar role
· Team player with solid interpersonal skills, and the ability to deliver effective oral and written communications.
· Experience analyzing, interpreting and acting on customer data and insights.
· Strong knowledge of usability and customer experience principles and techniques for mobile and web information architecture and design
· Proven ability to execute in scaled agile, taking on end-to-end product ownership and successfully delivering results in a dynamic and complex environment.
· Motivated self-starter who is able to work independently.
· Financial services industry/ asset management experience strongly preferred.
· Ability to think creatively
· Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
· Experience working in a global, cross-functional team is a plus
· Expert level understanding of digital, social and emerging tech trends
· Experience with marketing technology platforms such as AEM, Interaction Studio, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, SFMC
Base Pay Range: $100,000/yr. - $166,600/yr.
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.
Benefits and Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary (https://www.tiaa.org/public/pdf/benefits-at-a-glance.pdf) .
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here (https://www.dol.gov/general/topics/posters) .
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in US (other than California), click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/tiaa-nuveen-privacy) .
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in California, please click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/tiaa-nuveen-ca-privacy) .
For Applicants of Nuveen residing in Europe and APAC, please click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/nuveen-eu-uk-privacy) .
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (English), click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/support/privacy/applicants-greenwood-privacy) .
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/support/privacy/applicants-greenwood-portuguese-privacy) .
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (English), click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/support/privacy/applicants-westchester-privacy) .
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/support/privacy/applicants-westchester-portuguese-privacy) .
TIAA started out over 100 years ago to help ensure teachers could retire with dignity. Today, many people who work at not-for-profits rely on our wide range of financial products and services to support and strengthen their financial well-being.